If you could give your mobile sales force access to your SX.e business system anywhere, at any time, would they be more successful? If they could draft quotes, check inventory, and submit orders while sitting in front of their customers, would your customer satisfaction increase?
FieldOffice allows your sales force to capture customer quotes and orders in the field on an iPad tablet and then submit those orders to your business system via the Internet. The program also supports inventory availability and price checking and account credit checking. Query past sales on the spot and provide customer service in real time.
FieldOffice streamlines the sales process from the salesperson to the business system, dramatically reducing processing time and potential overhead costs while supplying salespeople with the power of mobility. The app can operate in both a connected mode with a WiFi or 4G connection or offline. When connected, all information is processed in real time. When offline, orders are validated against a local database on the iPad, stored and then processed and submitted when reconnected.
FieldOffice was developed to harness the power of the SX.e business system and Infor’s ION platform. Pricing, sales tax calculations and credit checking are all done by SX.e when connected via WiFi or 4G.
- Draft orders on the go. FieldOffice allows salespeople to create quotes and orders at the client without connecting to the home office.
- No more second guessing on pricing and sales tax. Pricing and taxing in FieldOffice is done by SX.e so there’s no more inaccuracy and no more need to recalculate when the order arrives at SX.e.
- Check item availability information. With FieldOffice, you will be able to inform your customers about product availability with a mere glance at your iPad. Check inventory availability at all of your warehouses and check for incoming stock. You can also search for substitutions and superseding product
- Review customer credit information. Save time and money by knowing your customer’s buying power when you need it most.
- Review Order History. Check on your customer’s buying habits and keep them informed on the status of their orders.
- Robust distribution ordering functionality. FieldOffice provides a full featured ordering system. It harnesses the power of Infor ION to distribute information and to apply the appropriate business rules on your order submissions.
- Support for Offline Activity. You can’t always be assured of a WiFi or 4G connection, so FieldOffice keeps a local database of your information. Customers, ship-to’s, items and warehouse balances are all stored locally. You can enter an order offline on our order pad and FieldOffice will recalculate pricing, taxing, and availability when you are reconnected and ready to transmit your order.